To relieve tension in feet, you must be able to identify how severe the soreness is. If it is just a minor foot sore just like cold feet or pain of the toes, heels, or balls of a foot there are ways which can be done at home to eliminate the pain.
How To Relieve Tension In Feet
What to do when having cold feet
For more videos, check out Good Relaxation Videos.
Cold feet is the most common foot pain and the easiest to cure. It can be acquired by sitting so long on the toes and heels which are too much for the feet to handle. Cold feet can be easily cured by tapping feet on the floor in the right position.
Here are the simple steps to relieve tension in feet and eliminate cold feet.
- Sit flat on the floor in a yoga mat or a sit upon.
- Sit straight and slightly stride back. Make sure to lean back on both hands for support.
- Bring legs up to an inverted V-Shape, with the feet resting n the floor.
- Tap toes on the floor for 30 seconds then the heels for another 30 seconds. Do it alternately.
- Continue until tension in the feet is eliminated.
In a couple of minutes, the feet will feel normal again, the oxygen and blood flows to every cell on your feet and the feeling of needles pinching on the feet will eventually fade. [Continue reading]