We all want to be happy. But, for some of us, happiness is sometimes harder to achieve then it is for everyone else and that is why happiness articles can help. Here are top 25 happiness articles that everyone should read.
25 Happiness Articles Everyone Should Read
- The 6 Components of a Happy Life
- Seneca’s Top 10 Fundamentals for Finding Happiness
- Happiness – It’s a State of Mind
- Handbook for Life: 52 Tips for Happiness and Productivity
- 10 Happiness Tips for People Who Have Been Hurt
- 10 Life Changing Tips Inspired by The Dalai Lama
- The Dalai Lama’s Guide to Happiness
- 5 Simple Tricks to Feeling Happier This Month
- 10 Ways to Trick Yourself Into Being Happy
- Positive Attitude – 5 Steps to a Happy Life
- 5 Amazing Tips to Be More Happy
- 21 Habits of Happy People
- The Top 7 Reasons Why You Are Unhappy
- 20 Inspirational Quotes on Happiness
- The Three Secrets to Happiness
- 45 Tips for a Happier, Simpler and More Productive Life
- 5 Truths Nobody Ever Told You about Happiness
- The Truth About Money and Happiness
- Productivity and Happiness: Why Are We So Busy?
- Get Busy Being Happy! The Benefits of Being Busy
- 20 Tips on How to Stop Worrying
- What Makes People Happy?
- 7 Ways To Maintain A Positive Attitude
- Screw Positive Thinking! Why Our Quest for Happiness Is Making Us Miserable
- 10 Ways to Be Happier
5 Reasons to Read Happiness Articles
Being Happy Takes Effort
You already know that it takes effort, but are you giving it? Reading happiness articles can open the door to a hundred and one different ways to achieve positivity. The ideas you find in articles dedicated to achieving happiness are the gifts that keep on giving, allowing you the freedom to actively pursue happiness in a way you had not given yourself permission to do previously.
Your Happiness doesn’t Have to be a Neon Sign
That’s right. You don’t have to be as perky as the bubbly girl you go to school with, work with, or share a parent with. So quit feeling inadequate if you aren’t bouncing off the walls with the joy of life. You are your own person and when you read happiness articles, you’ll find that idea backed up time and time again. If curling up in a quiet corner and losing yourself in a good book brings you happiness, do it.
You’ll Feel Better
Here’s the thing about reading happiness articles. You’ll just feel better. Positive outlooks tend to breed positive feelings. There are literally thousands and thousands of people out there, just like you, who are actively pursuing happiness. You can read their own journeys and decide for yourself what sounds good to you or what doesn’t. Happiness articles give you the connection that you may have been missing out on. And, it’s a fact that happy people suffer illness far less and for shorter periods of time than people who are depressed.
Learn How to Deal With Negative Emotions
Have you ever tried keeping a journal or writing poetry, rock climbing, or roller derby? Happiness articles can help you learn ways to channel your negative emotions, releasing them so that you are free to enjoy the positivity of new opportunities and change.
Happiness Articles will Remind You of a Few Key Rules to Being Happy
When you hit a lull turning back to a particular piece on happiness that helped you out to begin with may do so again. Happiness articles reminds us of several things we tend to forget in our busy day to day lives; live for today, let go of anger and forgive those who need forgiving, look for happy moments instead of waiting for them to find you, laugh and laugh often, give without expectation, try new things, make new friends, and make the decision that happiness is your right.
These are just a few of the reasons why reading happiness articles is a good idea. Once you’ve read a few, I’m sure you’ll be able to add your own reasons.
The overall idea is that while it would be great if happiness came easy to everyone, it’s perfectly normal if sometimes we have to help it along and happiness articles are just the thing you need to get started in the right direction.
What are your favorite happiness articles – feel free to share in the comments below.
Make your friends happy and share this post with your friends.
Photo: Aitor Agirregabiria